- This event has passed.
An Evening of Classic Rock and Pop
February 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£10 – £12
This event has now sold out. There will be NO tickets on sale on the door
An Evening of Classic Rock and Pop – including a special Pink Floyd feature
Saturday, 9 February 2019 at 7.30pm
Tickets: £12 and £10 (c0ncessions) from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Used Notes, a Claygate-based band, augmented by two superb imported musicians, play rock and pop classics in their own style. From punchy 50s hits to exciting 80s stadium standards, this group will have the audience singing and swaying along, with their acclaimed Pink Floyd medley featuring songs from Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here and The Wall. The evening will begin with an acoustic-based (guitar, cello, mandolin, fiddle) support slot.
This is a fundraising Concert with all proceeds going to the Down’s Syndrome Association. Reg No 1061474
Normansfield Theatre Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.