November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£16 – £20
Sunday, November 24th 2019 at 7.30pm
Tickets: £20 or £16 (for concessions) from 0333 1212 300 or online below.
Villa InCanto Opera Group from Verona, Italy, bring their alternative to staged operas and with this very popular Opera bringing Spanish heat and gypsy passion to Normansfield Theatre. Don José is a young soldier in the army in Seville. He intends to marry Micaëla, a girl from his home village, but when he meets the sensual and high-spirited Carmen, his head is soon turned. This is a powerful but intimate show performed by an excellent cast of singers.
After their amazing performance of Rigoletto on 10th May, tickets are now on sale.
A review by Ian Nethersell of Villa InCanto’s recent production enthused about the performers and the production “the paring down, without compromise to quality and congruence drew me into the piece and I left feeling as though I had been part of it, experienced it and not just watched it”.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.
Normansfield Lighting Apppeal