- This event has passed.
Cello and Piano Recital – Mary Mundy and Henry Roche
February 23, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£10
Saturday 23 February 2019 at 7pm
Tickets: £10 from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Mary Mundy cello
Henry Roche piano
J.S.Bach – Sonata no.2 in D major for Cello (Viola da Gamba) and Keyboard, BWV 1028
Prokofiev – Sonata for Cello and Piano in C major, op.119
Piano music by Moscheles and others
Mary Mundy and Henry Roche were for many years at the Royal Opera House, Mary as Sub-Principal ‘cellist in the Orchestra and Henry as Head of Royal Ballet Music Staff. They have given many concerts together, including the complete cycle of Beethoven’s cello sonatas. Henry is the great-great-grandson of the composer-pianist Ignaz Moscheles, whose music will form part of the programme.
Normansfield Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.