- This event has passed.
Cosi Fan Tutte 13 and 14 October
October 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - October 14, 2018 @ 10:30 pm£15 – £25
FRIDAY NIGHT HAS NOW SOLD OU. TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY AT 6.30PM
13 October at 7pm and 14 October at 6.30pm
Tickets: £22-£25 – from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Following their sensational and much acclaimed Don Giovanni, INSTANT OPERA return to Normansfield with the third and final masterpiece in the Mozart / Da Ponte canon; COSI FAN TUTTE sometimes referred to by its intriguing alternative title “The School for Lovers”. This immortal opera, like Figaro and Don Giovanni before it, manages to combine deep truths, genuine emotion and farcical comedy with Mozart’s beautiful, some would say, finest musical score – in short, it’s a miracle!
As usual INSTANT OPERA will pull no punches with another new and startlingly original take on this story, while remaining faithful to authors’ work, featuring the INSTANT OPERA cast, chorus and orchestra.
You’ve never seen a COSI like this before!
“We’re in safe hands with this creative and high level group of performers…I look forward to seeing another production by INSTANT OPERA”
Review of Don Giovanni at Normanfsfield Theatre by TRENDFEM.COM – April 2018
See the facebook link for Instant opera below
Normansfield Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.