Deep River – Marble Hill Singers
June 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£10
Saturday, 29 June 2019 at 7.30pm
Tickets: £10 from 0333 1212 300 or book online below.
The Marble Hill Singers are returning to Normansfield Theatre for their summer concert Deep Purple, soulful and moving songs and piano music, including Handel’s Water Music.
All proceeds from this concert are going to the Down’s Syndrome Association (charity number 1061474)
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1