- This event has passed.
Dramatic Readings!! Charles Dickens and Victorian Theatre
January 4 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 pmFree
Thursday, 4 January 2018
In association with Brunel University, and funded by the Marie Curie Fellowship, Professor Thomas Betteridge presents Extracts from Three Variants of a Christmas Carol
Past, Present and Future by Edward Stirling and Charles Dickens,
A Message from Mars by Richard Ganthony (1899) Early Science Fiction
Mrs Bob Cratchit’s Wild Christmas Binge by Christopher Durange (2005)
If you would like to attend, please RSVP below.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when RSVPing or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.