Handel in London
May 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£15
Sunday, 12 May 2019 at 7pm
Tickets: £15 from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Richmond Opera return to Normansfield Theatre with this story of genius, obsession, royalty and rivalries resulting in some of this country’s most enduring and best loved musical masterpieces.
A narrated concert: highlights include Zadok the Priest, scenes from his great operas, and extracts from Messiah, all with full baroque orchestra.
www.richmondopera.org.uk (registered charity 1127803)
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.