- This event has passed.
I Do Like to be beside the Seaside
July 4, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£10.00
Saturday, 4th July 2020
Tickets: £10 on line below or call 0333 1212 300
Marble Hill Singers will perform their summer concert at Normansfield Theatre – it will be a light-heated concert with songs and madrigals to celebrate summer.
This concert is a fundraising event for the Down’s Syndrome Association. Charity No 0161474
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.