October 4 @ 7:00 pm - October 6 @ 2:30 pm£15 – £25
4 and 5 October 2019 at 7.00pm
6 October 2019 at 2.30pm
Rose Opera’s new production of Morzart’s oepra seria Idomeneo explores the timeless story of love, jealousy, family loyalties in a war torn country. Featuring Rose Opera Principals, Orchestra and Chorus.
Tickets are £22-£25 for the evening performances and £15-£20 for the matinee. Tickets can be booked online below or call 0333 1212 300 to book.
Rose Opera performed Iolanta in March 2019 at Normansfield Theatre.
Normansfield Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1