- This event has passed.
February 25, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£16 – £20
Sunday, 25th February 2018 at 7.30pm
Tickets: £20 and £16
from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Puccini’s masterpiece La Boheme is justifiably one of the world’s most enduringly popular operas with memorable tunes telling stories of love and romance in the Parisian art world. This is the sweet but tragic tale of the pretty flower girl Mimi with her beloved poet Rodolfo and also of the whimsical and charming Musetta with the painter Marcello.
Villa in Canto have been performing at Normansfield Theatre for the past few years. Well-known operatic masterpieces have been elegantly reworked into touching slices of the original, performed by successful, professional singers in carefully selected dramatic costumes and accompanied by a pianoforte. The expert musical direction is the work of Riccardo Serenelli who manages to maintain all of the integrity and grandeur of the original plots. He fills the operas with emotional energy and captures the audience for the entire performance.
Tickets can be purchased online below or by calling us on 0333 1212 300 (Mon to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.