May 5 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£2 - £20
Saturday, 5th May 2018 at 7.30pm
Tickets: £20 and £16 from 0333 1212 300 or online below
a Traviata (the fallen woman) tells the moving story of how a beautiful but doomed courtesan, Violetta, in the Paris of 1850, finds true love but then has to sacrifice her real happiness for the sake of her lover’s reputation. This intimate opera was considered very risqué at the time but, through its instantly recognizable arias and the tense emotionality of the music, has continued to be one of the most frequently performed operas through to today.
Musical Director: Riccardo Serenelli
Pre-bookings also receive a 20% discount at La Cloche restaurant (Wick Road).
Bookings online can be made by credit/debit card – click on paypal and pay as a guest.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.