- This event has passed.
September 22, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£16 – £20
Saturday, 22 September 2018
Tickets: £20 and £16 (for concessions) from 0333 1212 300 or online below
Villa InCanto returns to Teddington with their alternative to traditional staged operas bringing their version of L’Elisir D’Amore, by G Donizetti.
The light-hearted comedy is an all-time favourite with audiences and the intimate show will be performed by a cast of singers who have sung across Europe.
The group aim to maintain the integrity and grandeur of original plots by filling the opera with emotional energy.
Music director Riccardo Serrenelli says the popular opera has a humorous treatment of love and deception leading, unusually, to a happy ending.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.