- This event has passed.
Normansfield Christmas Concert
December 9, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£2 - £10
The concert has now sold out
Saturday, 9 December at 7.30pm
Tickets: £10 from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Our Christmas Concert has been a tradition at Normansfield Theatre for several years. We’re delighted to be hosting the concert on Saturday, 9 December. All proceeds from this concert are going to the Down’s Syndrome Association. This year we’ll be starting with a male voice choir, following by Larandina Dance Company, and finishing with the Marble Hill Singers. Thanks to all the performers who have given their time free of charge to help raise money for the Down’s Syndrome Association. Doors will open at 6.45pm.
Tickets are on sale now. We look forward to seeing you there.
ALL PROCEEDS ARE GOING TO THE DOWN’S SYNDROME ASSOCIATION
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.