- This event has passed.
Normansfield Theatre Talk and Tour
November 18, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm£2.00 – £10.00
Saturday 18 November 2017 11am – 12.30pm
A talk and tour of Normansfield’s Grade II* listed Victorian theatre. The fixtures and fittings at Normansfield and the process of conservation. There will be a guided walk around the theatre, stage and back rooms. Also on show will be a selection of restored Victorian flats depicting a variety of scenery. All 150 pieces of original scenery including backcloths, side flats, top borders and props were photographed in 2015. These images can be inspected in our interactive photography catalogue.
Light refreshments will be included.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.