- This event has passed.
Now Here’s a FUNNY STORY! (matinee and Evening performance)
March 17 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm£10 - £14
Saturday, 17th March
3pm and 7.30pm
Tickets: Matinee £12/£10 (£13 on the door) Evening £14/£12 (£15 on the door)
Written by Mitch feral and staring Miss Airlie Scott and Mr Tommy Parsons. Directed by Jan Hunt
A jaunty romp through the Golden Age of Music Hall, often delving into its dark underbelly. Experienced Music Hall artists, TOMMY PARSONS and AIRLIE SCOTT take you on a journey from its very beginnings through to its 1890s heyday with the likes of Marie Lloyd and Champagne Charlie, onto wartime jingoism and the cross-dressing Vesta Tilley of the Great War.
“Excellent entertainment with appeal for everyone…..amusing, touching rowdy” Brian Dazley, Max Miller Appreciation Society
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.