Pink Proms 2019
February 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Pink Proms 2019
Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 7.30pm
Admission: FREE but seats must be pre-booked below or call 0333 1212 300
We’re delighted that the Pink Proms are returning to Normansfield Theatre on 16 February 2019 at 7.30pm. The London Gay Symphonic Winds will be performing with the event compared by comedian Cally Beaton. Last year’s Pink Proms was a delight for all the audience with excellent music and comedy.
This event is hosted by The Staff LGBT Equality & Ally Group.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.