- This event has passed.
Shakespeare in Song
March 30 @ 2:30 pm - 10:00 pmFree – £15
Saturday, 30 March 2019 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Tickets: £15 (under 12’s free at matinee or £8 in the evening) from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
Join Cantanti Camerati for their March concert, Shakespeare in Song, where they will be performing some of the various musical settings of sonnets and plays of the Bard. Shakespeare’s works have added hugely to English vocabulary, and in celebration of this, the programme will be interspersed with selected readings. On offer is a matinee and an evening performance – tickets are £15 (funder 12 free at the matinee, or £8 in the evening).
Normansfield Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.