- This event has passed.
March 22 @ 7:30 pm - March 24 @ 2:30 pm£15 – £25
22 March at 7.30pm, 23 March at 7.30pm and 24 March at 2.30pm
Tickets: £25 and £22 (for concessions) – 22 and 23 March
£20 and £15 (for concessions) 24 March from 0333 1212 300 or book online below
FRIDAY NIGHT TICKET OFFER – 3+ TICKETS @ £18 EACH. ORDER BELOW
Tchaikovsky’s rarely performed final masterpiece is about a Princess who has not been told that she is blind from birth, but senses something is missing in her life. When the dashing Count Vaudemon stumbles into her garden and falls in love with her, she finds the cure to her melancholy, and much more besides. Come and see this magical fairytale production. Hear some of the most sumptuous orchestral music Tchaikovsky wrote, accompanied by singing of the highest calibre. Tickets £22-25, with special prices for children for the Sunday 24th March matinee performance.
Normansfield Theatre Lighting Appeal
Normansfield Theatre has just launched a Lighting Appeal to upgrade all of our stage and front of stage lighting. We are hoping to raise £19,000 to enable us to move to more economical and environmentally friendly LED fittings. If you would like to contribute to the appeal, there are several ways to donate:-
- please make a donation below when ordering tickets online or
- go online to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/Normansfield or
- contact us on 0333 1212 300 and donate by credit/debit card
- send in a cheque to Down’s Syndrome Association, Langdon Down Centre, 2a Langdon Park, Teddington TW11 9PS (write theatre appeal on the back) or
- make a bacs payment to sort code 160032 Account No 10025447. Account Name: Down’s Syndrome Association. Reference: Theatre Appeal
Please remember to gift aid any donations. Gift Aid forms can be downloaded from the DSA website www.downs-syndrome.org.uk. Click here for the DSA Gift Aid Form DSA GIFT AID V4 1
Thank you for your donation.